About Me

My photo
क्षणा क्षणा नि "ज्ञान" आणि कणा कणा नि धन जोडता येते या उक्तीवर सार्थ विश्वास असणाऱ्या माणसानी तयार केलेला ब्लॉग

Friday, April 29, 2011

What A Wonderful World

I see trees of green....... red roses too
I see them bloom....... for me and you
And I think to myself....... what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue...... and clouds of white
The bright blessed day....... the dark sacred night
And I think to myself....... what a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow........ so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces....... of people going by
I see friends shaking hands....... saying how do you do
They're really saying....... I Love You

I hear babies crying....... I watch them grow
They will learn much more than....... I'll never know
And I think to myself....... what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself....... what a wonderful world.


-Louis Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment